The 1008 Bushmaster GTX hunting boot was built for light, stealthy hunting while providing the utmost protection and uncompromising grip. Made in Italy and using a King's Camo Woodland pattern, the Bushmaster is as sure-footed as it is light.
▪ An exclusive Zamberlan Vibram Futura outsole with Megagrip compound for maximum traction and rugged lugs for backcountry use
▪ EVA midsoles for lightweight and cushioned walking
▪ Waxed Hydrobloc Italian leather uppers combined with Cordura imprinted with King's Camo Woodland pattern for hunting in a variety of terrain
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes for guaranteed waterproof protection and breathability for the life of the boot
▪ A high-profile 9" height for protection up over the ankle and to the lower part of the leg
▪ Made in Italy