A first-ever synthetic shearling insulated Norwegian Welted boot by Zamberlan, the 1085 Berkeley NW GTX brings mountain heritage together with everyday style for the winter months. The Berkeley features not only Norwegian Welted construction, Waxed Tuscan leathers, and Gore-Tex membranes, but adds a comfort and warmth-enhancing layer of synthetic shearling perfect for cold weather hiking, après ski, or urban hikes with the family.
▪ Norwegian Welted construction, the most reliable construction method in existence, locks a lightweight Vibram outsole to Waxed Tuscan leather uppers. Norwegian Welted construction assists in an exceptional life for this well made boot
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes offer guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
▪ Gore-Tex Partelana synthetic shearling liners add warmth and comfort to the interior of the boot, while also protecting and prolonging the life of the Gore-Tex membrane, making it perfect for cold weather use, including light hiking, après ski, or everyday winter outdoor use
▪ The Vibram Betulla outsoles offer supreme comfort and are very lightweight; perfect for both lifestyle applications and light hiking
▪ Hydrobloc Waxed Tuscan leather uppers are both beautiful and 2.8mm thick and come pre-treated and offer an additional layer of water resistance to the boots
▪ Durable synthetic collars offer added styling and robust protection against abrasion, as well as an added level of comfort around the ankles
▪ Alpine-inspired hardware is corrosion resistant and designed to prolong the life of your laces
▪ Made in Italy
Available for a limited time only and in limited quantities.
Full Grain Waxed leather with Hydrobloc® treatment