The item has been added to your cartGo to cart
You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cartGo to cart
Italian materials, Zamberlan craftsmanship, and super-lightweight performance highlight the 491 Trackmaster GTX RR WNS. Priced lower than many light hikers made in the Far East, the Trackmaster is a testament to Zamberlan's long-standing dedication and success in producing in their home factory in Northern Italy without compromise.
Recognized by Backpacker Magazine as a Best Midweight Hiker for support!
▪ Italian Perwanger split-leather uppers are special as they are lightweight yet resistant, earning them fame in Europe's outdoor community for decades
▪ Single-piece upper construction with Hydrobloc-treated leathers allow for more reliable performance over the life of the boot given less stitching and opportunity for snagging on debris
▪ Rubber toe rands help extend the life of the uppers and protect the wearer against rocks and other debris
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes allow for maximum breathability with guaranteed waterproof protection for the life of the boot, a perfect match for light hiking
▪ Exclusive Zamberlan Vibram StarLite outsoles offer the same excellent grip and traction as our famed backcountry models using the StarTrek outsole system
▪ EVA midsoles are very lightweight and add to the lightweight performance of the boot's construction
▪ The ZBPK backpacking last + ZLF (Zamberlan's Ladies Fit) offers exquisite fit and customized comfort for women
▪ Soft fabric collars offer great padding for the ankles, while granting extreme strength and resistance to outside debris. Microtex lining on the inside of the collar wicks moisture and prevents abrasion to the ankle and achilles
▪ Designed and padded for superior comfort
▪ Made in Italy