The 1101 Kodiak GTX RR is designed for rugged hunting use in a variety of backcountry conditions. Designed with comfort and durability in mind, the Kodiak embodies the best in Zamberlan craftsmanship in a classic and timeless design.
▪ All-rubber Vibram Schwarzwald outsoles, which offer the best performance available in regards to shock absorption and long-term wear in normal conditions
▪ Single-piece construction, Tuscan Hydrobloc Nubuck leather uppers with the patented Zamberlan FWS (foot wrapping system) to offer superior comfort while increasing overall reliability with large seamless and stitch-free zones
▪ Full rubber rands around the entire circumference of the boot add durability and life while protecting the foot and boot from rocks, debris, and other hazards
▪ Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membranes are guaranteed for the life of the boot to keep you dry and your foot breathing
▪ A full height profile allows for off-trail use in a variety of harsh conditions, protecting the wearer from brush, debris, snow, and running water
▪ Zamberlan's best-in-class ZBPK fit is legendary, allowing for an excellent heel lock, comfortable over the foot wrap, and toebox roomy enough to wiggle your toe
▪ Made in Italy