The Zamberlan 960 Guide LTH RR is a leather-lined version of Zamberlan's most rugged backcountry boot perfect for extended backpacking or big game hunting trips in rough and rugged terrain.
▪ Zamberlan Vibram® StarTrek soles feature dual-density PU construction (one for comfort, one for support), a TPU stabilizer, and a tread with excellent downhill braking, toe climbing zone, wide yet grippy lugs for easy cleaning, and a non-slipping heel strike zone
▪ A 3/4 RRS (Rubber Rand System) is constructed using an elastic rubber compound and beveled edges underneath (non-visible) to prevent catching and reduce delamination
▪ Zamberlan’s ZBPK technical backpacking last offers a more precise fit, including an anatomical heel pocket, comfortable over the foot wrapping, and a toe box with enough room to wiggle toes
▪ Insoles are stiff (4.0mm) for excellent support to the foot, transferring workload from the foot to the boot
▪ The 2.8mm Hydrobloc® Tuscan Nubuck leather uppers ensure excellent protection from elements and debris while the Zamberlan RRS (rubber rand system) protects the leather and foot from deterioration caused by cracking, cuts and scratches
▪ Full leather linings give a classic leather boot feel adapting to the foot and improving overall comfort with time
▪ Made in Italy