The item has been added to your cartGo to cart
You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cartGo to cart
The Dufur is a technical boot ideal for mountaineering, glacial routes, and via ferrata, or any excursions where semi-automatic crampon compatibility is ideal. The Dufur is well suited for heavy loads, technical routes, and a variety of conditions.
▪ Hydrobloc® Perwanger® and Cordura® upper with Superfabric® inserts improve protection on the most exposed areas of the foot and also serve to greatly reduce weight
▪ GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane linings add waterproof protection and breathability
▪ A compact design improves performanc
▪ Vibram® Mulaz EVO outsoles have a specific lug design for high traction with a broad support surface at the tip (“climbing zone”) to help on rocky terrain and for "toeing in"
▪ The Rubber Rand System (RRS) protects from scratching, rocks, ice, and other debris
▪ Midsoles have built-in semi-automatic crampon compatibility
▪ Handcrafted in Italy