Part of Zamberlan's Epic Women collection, the Amelia is ideal for hiking and backpacking both on and off-trail in a variety of conditions.
The Amelia is a salute to Amelia Edwards, author of the book Untrodden Peaks and Unfrequented Valleys, A Midsummer Ramble in the Dolomites. In it, the fearless Englishwoman, who explored the Dolomites in 1872, describes the traditions and characters met, the peaks and inaccessible places reached, and the many paths crossed as she was guided by her great curiosity, inexhaustible enthusiasm, and thirst for knowledge.
▪ Hydrobloc Waxed Nubuck leather uppers are breathable and extremely durable. The Waxed Nubuck adds a layer of rustic beauty to the boot and is striking when new and after use
▪ Soft leather collars, ankle pad, and gussets increase comfort without compromising durability, adding to the aesthetic beauty of the boot
▪ PU coated rubber toe rands add durability to the boot and life to the leather uppers, especially above the toe bump
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
▪ Vibram Multifilm outsoles feature dual-density PU midsoles for added comfort and improved performance in key touchpoints, while the Vibram rubber outsole provides excellent grip and traction in a variety of conditions
▪ ZBPK Performance Fit + ZLF (Zamberlan Ladies Fit) is our women's backpacking last featuring an excellent heel lock, an anatomical wrap over the top of the foot, and a roomy toe box for comfort
▪ Made in Italy