The Zamberlan 960 Guide GTX RR is Zamberlan's most rugged backcountry boot perfect for extended backpacking or big game hunting trips in rough and rugged terrain.
▪ Zamberlan Vibram® StarTrek soles feature dual-density PU construction (one for comfort, one for support), a TPU stabilizer, and a tread with excellent downhill braking, toe climbing zone, wide yet grippy lugs for easy cleaning, and a non-slipping heel strike zone
▪ A 3/4 RRS (Rubber Rand System) is constructed using an elastic rubber compound and beveled edges underneath (non-visible) to prevent catching and reduce delamination
▪ Zamberlan’s ZWL wide last offers a wider forefoot than ZBPK, while featuring key Zamberlan fit characteristics including an anatomical heel pocket, comfortable over the foot wrapping, and a roomy toe box
▪ Insoles are stiff (4.0mm) for excellent support to the foot, transferring the workload from the foot to the boot
▪ The 2.6mm Hydrobloc® Tuscan Nubuck leather uppers ensure excellent protection from elements and debris while the Zamberlan RRS (rubber rand system) protects the leather and foot from deterioration caused by cracking, cuts and scratches
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes offer maximum water protection and breathability and are guaranteed for the life of the boot by Gore-Tex®
▪ Made in Italy