The camouflage-colored 4014 Lynx Mid GTX RR BOA features two principal upgrades over the 1014 Lynx Mid GTX for easier and more durable wear during early-season archery hunts. First is the protective rubber toe rand. Second, is the BOA lacing system for easy on-off and improved fit. The 4014 Lynx Mid BOA is excellent for early-season backcountry bowhunting where a mid-high, protective, and non-insulated boot is required.
▪ New in 2019 is a rubber toebox rand for better wear of the uppers without adding significant weight to the boot
▪ Also new is the BOA lacing system, designed for quick on and off as well as easier adjusting of boot fit and tension. The BOA system eliminates lace breakage, laces coming undone, and lace catching on debris, and the BOA system is guaranteed for the life of the boot…but not to worry, this system won’t let you down or leave you stranded!
▪ Camouflaged Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsoles are extremely rugged, provide excellent grip on a variety of terrain, and feature an uplifting forward rocker
▪ Dual-density midsoles are made of PU with TPU stabilizers and Vibram's premiere backcountry rubber compound
▪ Uppers feature Zamberlan’s latest leather creation with a unique camouflage blend to enhance your entire hunting kit, from head to boot
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes provide waterproof protection and breathability and are guaranteed by Gore-Tex® for the life of the boot
▪ The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the upper to break forward comfortably without compromising lateral support and protection
▪ Made in Italy