The 966 Saguaro GTX RR, an evolution of the 960 Guide GTX RR, is built for a multitude of year-round backcountry applications in a variety of territory, from big game hunting to extended backpacking. The Saguaro boasts the same StarTrek II outsole as the Wasatch and also incorporates full rubber rands and added reinforcements. Expect little break-in and instant comfort out of the box.
▪ The all-new StarTrek II represents Zamberlan’s largest investment in an outsole package ever. The StarTrek II is beefier than it’s predecessor adding more support, durability, traction, and an improved rocker for up-hill performance and comfort
▪ Midsoles on the Saguaro are slightly stiffer than on the Guide, allowing for a greater set of applications in rugged terrain and heavier carry loads
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof protection and breathability for the life of the boot
▪ ZBPK performance lasts are designed for the ultimate in comfort while supporting the requirements for on-mountain precision
▪ A robust Rubber Rand System completely encircles the boot and protects the uppers from damage
▪ Thick Hydrobloc Tuscan nubuck leather uppers ensure the greatest protection from water and snow, while panels provide additional protection to the foot
▪ 7" hiker-cut height allows for greater versatility of year-round use in a multitude of backcountry applications
▪ Resolable with factory OEM Zamberlan-Vibram outsoles
▪ Made in Italy
Sizing note: Runs true to size. Unlike other models where you may need to size down 1/2 size, all models with the Star Trek II outsole (Saguaro + Wasatch) run true to size.