The 3030 Eiger Lite EVO GTX® RR BOA® is the new standard in lightweight, technical mountaineering and ice climbing. At merely 890 grams and featuring the BOA® Fit system, the latest Eiger in the Zamberlan collection will impress with its convenience, warmth and comfort, durability, and overall performance. An ideal boot for ice climbing and alpine expeditions, the Eiger Lite BOA is also built on Zamberlan's carbon fiber insole technology and features patented incorporations of the BOA® Fit system.
▪ The patented incorporation of the BOA® Fit system creates a one-of-a-kind experience allowing you to adjust the fit of your boot from the outside of the gaiter while climbing. No stopping, no removing gloves, no opening of the gaiter, simply adjust and keep climbing wherever you may be
▪ The Zamberlan Carbon Fiber 5mm insole allows for the removal of the previous heavier insole for important weight savings. This Eiger LIte is 65 grams lighter than the 4000 Eiger Evo GTX RR
▪ A dual-density PU wedge integrates with the Zamberlan PCS EVO technology (professional crampon system) for a design perfectly matched to leading fully-automatic crampons
▪ The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram Penia outsole features a durable rubber compound material that will wear longer and maintain its function better than other lighter rubber compounds
▪ An integrated external gaiter design is improved as it wraps the back of the leg and ankle. The gaiter is made from stretch Cordura® and MicroFibre fabric laminated to PE to provide good abrasion resistance, with an elastic upper for a tighter fit
▪ Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort membranes line the Gaiter and provide insulation as well as waterproof protection for the entire height of the boot
▪ Simultaneously, Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes are used in the gussets to maintain waterproof and breathable performance throughout
▪ Special YKK waterproof zippers assure the waterproof performance of the Gore-Tex while maintaining a sleek profile for more precise climbing
▪ The Zamberlan RRS (Rubber Rand System) runs around the entire boot and provides maximum protection and durability
▪ Zamberlan Thermo footbeds contain a PE layer for cushioning and an aluminum film for optimum insulation, adding to the comfort and performance of the boot
▪ Handcrafted in Italy
* Customers wanting to inquire with BOA about the system used on the 3030 Eiger Lite GTX RR BOA should refer to the "M3" replacement kit (model #ABM300). You can visit their replacement page here.