The item has been added to your cartGo to cart
You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cartGo to cart
The Zamberlan Frida was engineered with a new design that is more flexible and even lighter weight than other models in the Epic Women collection for epic out-of-the-box comfort. Don't expect any compromise on support or comfort as the Frida is Zamberlan through and through, making it the ideal trail hiking boot in the market today.
The Frida is a tribute to Frida Kahlo, a Mexican artist, and international cultural icon. In her short 47 years of life, Frida Kahlo courageously revolutionized the representation of women during a socially conservative time in Mexico’s history.
▪ This women’s only boot was designed from the bottom up to be lightweight and supportive making it perfect for hiking and lightweight backpacking
▪ Single piece Hydrobloc suede uppers are highly breathable and lower in weight, yet do not compromise on performance or protection for the long term
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
▪ Soft calf leather collars allow for excellent comfort around the ankle, along with synthetic moisture-wicking materials to keep your upper ankles dry
▪ The bi-density Vibram Bacon outsole with its supportive yet lightweight EVA wedge makes this boot comfortable and trail-ready out of the box, no break-in required
▪ The ZBPK backpacking last + ZLF (Zamberlan's Ladies Fit) offers exquisite fit and comfort exclusively for women
▪ Made in Italy