The nine-inch 1104 Storm Pro GTX RR is engineered to be an ultra-lightweight and supportive backcountry bowhunting boot. Built from the ground-up to be as light as possible, yet providing the kind of support and performance you would expect from a Zamberlan boot, the Storm Pro keeps you light (and dry!) on your feet.
▪ Italian Hydrobloc® split-grain leather and extremely tough Cordura comprise the uppers and serve to substantially reduce weight without compromising protection
▪ The Exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® StarLite outsoles leverage a dual-density EVA insole (one lower-density for cushion and one higher-density for support) and Vibram rubber outsole. These outsoles feature Zamberlan’s famous StarTrek treads for superior grip, solid downhill braking, and wide lugs which are easily cleaned with a stick or finger
▪ A polypropylene midsole is combined with a forward rocker to help propel you forward as you climb up the mountain
▪ The purposefully designed rubber rand offers added protection against rocks and debris while balancing weight impact
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes provide the utmost waterproof protection and breathability and are guaranteed for the life of the boot
▪ The ZBPK Performance Fit last is Zamberlan’s most famous fit and features a pronounced heel lock, an anatomical over foot wrap, and a roomy toe box
▪ Made in Italy