Your shopping cart is empty
Items in cart: 0
Total items: $ 0.00
The item has been added to your cartGo to cart
You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cartGo to cart
The insulated 1106 Sawtooth GTX RR is the most rugged late-season hunting boot ever developed by Zamberlan and the most capable hunting boot available in the market today. Built on Zamberlan's latest and most robust outsole, the Zamberlan Vibram® StarTrek II lays a foundation of excellence throughout the boot. The Sawtooth is ideal for late-season, cold weather hunting where warmth, ultimate comfort, and rugged durability are absolutely required.
▪ An exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® StarTrek II outsole uses a bi-density PU midsole (one lower-density for cushion and one higher-density for support), TPU supports below the arch for torsional rigidity, and deep lugs for long-lasting traction.
▪ A pronounced rocker makes for easier toe-off for hiking in steep terrain, while the stiff midsole transfers workload from the foot to the boot.
▪ Italian Hydrobloc® Nubuck leather uppers feature a distinctive and exclusive Camo color pattern.
▪ The 2.8mm leather uppers in a single-piece construction provide exceptional long-term durability as well as long-term waterproof performance.
▪ GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort membranes provide the utmost waterproof protection and breathability while granting temperature performance to approximately -20 degrees Celsius (temperature performance is highly dependent on factors outside of boot, such as sock material and user tolerance).
▪ The full RRS (Rubber Rand System) encircles the entire boot and offers added protection against rocks and debris.
▪ Corrosion-resistant hardware allows for easy lacing and durability over time.
▪ Lasted with the ZWL (Zamberlan Wide Last) to accommodate for insulation and extra sock layers in extreme conditions, but able to accommodate feet from D to EE in width.
▪ Made in Italy
Tag #insulated #wide #camo #late-season #insulatedcomfort #hunting