Back in Stock May 7.
The 2095 Brenva Lite leather-free hiking boot is built for extremely lightweight, yet sustainable performance boasting a bevy of technological advances for the benefit of the ultralight hiker. The Brenva Lite is recommended for light hiking and backpacking with low to medium-weight loads and is extremely versatile, waterproof, and breathable. The Brenva Lite is suitable for a variety of terrain, and under the most diverse climatic conditions.
▪ Leather-free microfiber uppers are both highly resistant and lightweight, contributing to Brenva Lite's clean design
▪ Elastic synthetic tongues are reinforced on areas of greater wear, allowing the upper to better adapt to the foot while increasing breathability and durability
▪ Lightweight and flexible, Brenva Lite is designed to provide a dynamic energy return response while walking thanks to the innovative, rubberized SPRING-FLEX lasting board
▪ PU reinforcements on the toe and heel areas add durability while reducing weight relative to traditional rubber reinforcements
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes provide the utmost waterproof protection and breathability are guaranteed for the lifetime of the boot
▪ The webbing lace hook system helps achieve a precise fit while reducing weight and the potential for lace breakage
▪ The Vibram Faster outsole with Megagrip compound provides extreme lightness and perfect grip in both dry and wet conditions
▪ Built around Zamberlan's new comfort-fit performance last for supreme comfort over long miles
▪ Made in Italy