The Zamberlan 1110 Baltoro Lite GTX RR combines technical performance with lightweight construction into a multi-purpose backcountry hiking and backpacking boot.
Similar to the 1000 Baltoro, the Baltoro Lite incorporates a slim design but instead leverages the famous and beloved Zamberlan ZBPK backpacking last for an unbeatable fit. The Baltoro Lite can be counted on as your high-performance companion for long backpacking and hunting trips in harsh backcountry conditions.
▪ Perwanger leather uppers made from the very best leather available today. Perwanger uppers are ideal for durability and resistance against rocks, brush and harsh usage over time
▪ PU coated rubber rands on the toe box and heel enhance durability in harsh conditions while helping to prevent delamination
▪ The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® Starlite outsoles feature lightweight EVA midsoles and the ever-popular StarTrek tread, featuring specific lugs designed for high traction in a variety of backcountry applications
▪ The ZBPK backpacking last is Zamberlan's most popular and well-regarded fit, allowing for excellent heel grip, comfortable over-the-top foot wrap, and a roomy toebox
▪ The 3mm nylon midsole allows for greater flex than the 1000 Baltoro for greater versatility of use
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes are guaranteed waterproof and breathable
▪ Anti-corrosion hardware with easy-pass design allows for less lace wear and tear on the laces
▪ The 620-gram weight is ridiculously light for the extreme level of support and performance
▪ Handcrafted in Italy
High Mid - 8
Perwanger® leather with Hydrobloc® treatment - Cordura®