Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, the Mamba Low leverages state-of-the-art BOA® technology, Vibram® Megagrip outsoles, and Gore-Tex to create a very modern, capable, and ultra-lightweight fast hiking shoe that is high on performance, sustainability, and versatility.
▪ Post-Consumer recycled polyester uppers are made from recycled plastic bottles and have been designed to better mold to the shape of the foot
▪ Designed in partnership with BOA, the BOA® Fit System cables create a quick, easy, and secure fit around the foot while the cable guides are smooth and long-lasting
▪ Vibram Exmoor with Megagrip sticky rubber outsoles provide excellent traction on almost any trail and condition and is lighter, softer, and more flexible than other hiking outsoles used by Zamberlan
▪ Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Membranes offer waterproof and breathable protection guaranteed for the life of the shoe
▪ PU Reinforcements on both the toe box and heel offer additional protection to the boot and the foot
▪ Built around Zamberlan's new cozy-fit performance last for supreme comfort over long miles
▪ Made in Vietnam