Designed as fast and light hiking shoes, the women’s Jane leverage state-of-the-art BOA® Fit System, Vibram® Megagrip outsoles, sustainable uppers, and GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membranes. The end results are modern, capable, and ultra-lightweight fast hiking shoes that are high on performance, sustainability, and versatility.
▪ Post-Consumer recycled polyester uppers are made from recycled plastic bottles and have been designed to better mold to the shape of the foot
▪ The BOA® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable, precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest conditions.
▪ Vibram Exmoor with Megagrip sticky rubber outsoles provide excellent traction on almost any trail and condition and is lighter, softer, and more flexible than other hiking outsoles used by Zamberlan
▪ GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Membranes offer waterproof and breathable protection guaranteed for the life of the shoe
▪ PU Reinforcements on both the toe box and heel offer additional protection to the boot and the foot
▪ Built around Zamberlan's new cozy-fit last with a noticeably wide toe box, the Jane provideS supreme comfort over distance. Sizing on the Jane runs about ½ size long relative to our leather boots, so make sure to size down accordingly.
Built around Zamberlan's new cozy-fit performance last for supreme comfort over long miles
▪ Made in Vietnam
Sizing note: this style runs 1/2 size long. Please size down accordingly.
* Customers wanting to inquire with BOA about the system used on the 167 Jane GTX RR BOA should refer to the "L6" replacement kit (model #ABL602 (left side) & model #ABL603 (right side)). You can visit their replacement page here.