The Zamberlan 700 Sierra GTX is built to be an all-purpose, early-season hiking and hunting boot ideal for archery, shed hunting, and everyday light hiking. The Sierra is built on our proven Zamberlan Vibram Starlite platform and leverages lightweight and durable microfiber and suede leather uppers to achieve an ultra-lightweight, high-performance hiker.
▪ Split-grain Italian leather and microfiber uppers are durable. lightweight, and highly breathable
▪ Microfiber upper reinforcement (black) stretches around the boot and adds protection against rocks, debris, and brush
▪ The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® Starlite outsoles feature lightweight EVA midsoles and the ever-popular StarTrek tread, featuring specific lugs designed for high traction in a variety of backcountry applications
▪ The Zamberlan Comfort Fit last allows for greater comfort in a variety of uses and is effective both on the mountain and off
▪ The Flex 3mm + PE nylon midsoles allow for greater flex than our backpacking boots, but still provide ample support for light packs (and sheds!)
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes are guaranteed waterproof and breathable
▪ Handcrafted in Italy, Resolable in the U.S.