You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cart
Go to cart
The Zamberlan women's Outfitter is built from the ground up to be the absolute highest performing women's big game hunting boot available today. Inspired by the men's Outfitter, the women's version makes zero compromises and delivers on the Zamberlan quality, comfort, and performance promise unlike any other boot on the market. The women's Outfitter is ideal for big game hunting on the mountain in all conditions where the utmost protection, durability, and comfort are required.
▪ The Zamberlan Vibram StarTrek soles with PU midsoles offer a TPU stabilizer for torsional rigidity, a tread with an excellent downhill brake, a toe climbing zone, grippy lugs, and a heel strike zone
▪ A sleek 3/4 RRS (Rubber Rand System), constructed using a rubber compound with improved elasticity and a beveled under-edge to prevent catching and peeling
▪ 2.8mm Hydrobloc Tuscan nubuck leather uppers ensure the greatest protection from water and snow and the Zamberlan RRS (rubber rand system) protects the foot and ankle as well as prevents the leather from deterioration caused by cracking, cuts, and scratches
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof protection and breathability for the life of the boot
▪ ZBPK Performance Fit + ZLF (Zamberlan Ladies Fit) is our women's backpacking last featuring an excellent heel lock, an anatomical wrap over the top of the foot, and a roomy toe box for comfort
▪ The 9" height protects the leg up to the calf against thick brush, debris, and snow, but also allows for greater comfort thanks to the padded collars and a contoured back for better calf movement
▪ Made in Italy, Resolable in the U.S.