The legendary Zamberlan Guide is back in an improved format with full rubber rands, upgraded full-grain leather uppers, and our new Zamberlan Vibram Star Trek II outsoles. The Zamberlan Guide Lux is the ideal hiking boot for all-season backcountry hunting in rugged terrain where the ultimate in durability, support, and handle-anything-and-everything protection is required.
▪ Zamberlan Vibram® StarTrek II soles feature PU construction with a TPU frame and a TPU stabilizer for the utmost in support and lightweight durability. The tread is robust, easy to clean, strong for downhill braking, and extremely durable
▪ A workload saving forward rocker helps transfer the load on your back off of your feet and onto the boot, ideal for carrying heavy loads in steep terrain, especially when packing out
▪ A full rubber rand using an elastic rubber compound and beveled edges underneath (non-visible to prevent catching and reduce delamination), encircles the entire boot and prolongs the life while enhancing protection to the foot in rough terrain
▪ Zamberlan’s ZBPK technical backpacking last offers a more precise fit, including an anatomical heel pocket, comfortable over the foot wrapping, and a toe box with enough room to wiggle toes
▪ The Guide Lux uses a relatively stiff (4.0mm backpacking class) lasting board for excellent support to the foot, which is enhanced through the StarTrek II outsole package but isn't too stiff to allow for smooth hiking and easy break-in
▪ The 2.8mm Hydrobloc® Tuscan full-grain leather uppers ensure excellent protection from elements
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes offer maximum water protection and breathability and are guaranteed for the life of the boot by Gore-Tex®
▪ Handcrafted in Italy, Resolable in the U.S.