The item has been added to your cartGo to cart
You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cartGo to cart
COMING VERY SOON! Availability expected May 27, 2022
Part of our X-Active collection, the 217 Free Blast GTX is a low-cut hiker that combines GORE-TEX construction with a grippy, stable Vibram® Junko outsole. An Italian-made hiker that's fast and light, the Free Blast brings versatile comfort, style, and performance to a wide range of outdoor activities, from hiking to scouting, shed hunting, adventure travel, and more.
▪ The Zamberlan X-Active last provides maximum comfort for fast hiking
▪ A highly-anatomical Vibram Junko outsole provides extra width in the heel and forefoot for added stability, while the Megagrip compound grants superior grip through both wet and dry conditions.
▪ Soft, max-cushioning EVA midsoles and PE insoles allow for flexibility in the forefoot with greater rigidity in the heel, giving the wearer added support.
▪ Leather-free, suede-effect microfiber uppers and a flexible gusset are made from a new generation of sustainable synthetic material.
▪ PU toe rands ensure durability and protection for your boot and foot in a variety of terrain.
▪ Climbing lace styling provides a distinctive look and enhanced fit.
▪ GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the shoe.
▪ Resolable in the US
▪ Made in Italy