NEW FALL 2022 BOOT - Arriving 8/15. Sign up to be notified when in stock.
Building off of its predecessor, the 1014 Lynx Mid GTX, the camouflage-patterned 1214 Lynx Mid GTX RR delivers astonishing comfort, fit, and performance on a relatively lightweight and extremely stable platform. Now outfitted with a toe rand for increased protection and durability, the Lynx Mid is excellent for early-season backcountry bow-hunting where a mid-high, protective, and highly breathable boot is required.
▪ Camouflaged Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsoles are extremely rugged, provide excellent grip on a variety of terrain, feature an uplifting forward rocker and solid downhill braking
▪ Rubber toe rand for increased protection and durability
▪ Dual-density midsoles are made of PU with TPU stabilizers and Vibram's premiere backcountry rubber compound
▪ Uppers feature Zamberlan’s latest leather creation with a unique camouflage blend to enhance your entire hunting kit, from head to boot
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes provide waterproof protection and breathability and are guaranteed by Gore-Tex® for the life of the boot
▪ Microtex® collars wick moisture from around the collar and reduce leg abrasion for greater comfort
▪ The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the upper to break forward comfortably without compromising lateral support and protection
▪ Available in regular (ZBPK) and wide (ZWL) widths
▪ Made in Italy