Your shopping cart is empty
Items in cart: 0
Total items: $ 0.00
The item has been added to your cartGo to cart
You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cartGo to cart
The latest evolution in our Epic Women collection, the 334 Circe GTX is an ultra-lightweight and supportive hiking boot with the feel of a trail running shoe. With a fit designed specifically for women, the 334 Circe boasts a modern, leather-free, breathable upper and an elasticized tongue allowing for greater flexibility and comfort. The highly anatomical Vibram Junko outsole sets the tone for performance and adds excellent traction and stability. The Circe excels in a variety of weather conditions and terrain, making it perfect for most outdoor adventures.
▪ The Vibram Junko outsole features a wider heel and forefoot for extra stability while providing more protection for the upper.
▪ The Megagrip sticky rubber compound provides traction on and off the trail in both wet and dry conditions.
▪ PU rands protect the toe box and uppers from rock and debris while preserving the life of the boot.
▪ Uppers and gussets are leather-free using suede-effect microfiber, a new generation of sustainable synthetic material.
▪ Outfitted with our Zamberlan X-Active Fit, the Circe provides maximum comfort and flexibility specifically designed, developed, and tested to the shape of a woman's foot.
▪ The EVA midsole and PE insole allow for flexibility in the forefoot with greater rigidity in the heel, giving the wearer the support they expect from Zamberlan with the flexibility desired for light hiking.
▪ GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot.
▪ Resolable in the US
▪ Made in Italy