The item has been added to your cartGo to cart
You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cartGo to cart
NEW SPRING 2024 PRICE! (Reduced from $250)
The Women's 335 Circe Low GTX is a fast hiker with exceptional stability and freedom of movement. Built on Zamberlan's Vibram®Junko with sticky Megagrip maximalist outsole, the Circle Low is designed for a lightweight yet supremely cushioned and comfortable ride. The low cut, suede-effect, microfiber uppers enhance breathability while Gore-Tex®membranes guarantee waterproof protection, creating the ideal foot environment for versatile hiking environments. The Circe Low's design and construction are handcrafted in Italy so you can have the utmost confidence and performance whenever and wherever you hike.
▪ The Vibram Junko outsole features a wider heel and forefoot for extra stability while providing more protection for the upper.
▪ The Megagrip sticky rubber compound provides traction on and off the trail in both wet and dry conditions.
▪ PU rands protect the toe box and uppers from rock and debris while preserving the life of the boot.
▪ Uppers and gussets are leather-free using suede-effect microfiber, a new generation of sustainable synthetic material.
▪ Outfitted with our Zamberlan X-Active Fit, the Circe provides maximum comfort and flexibility specifically designed, developed, and tested to the shape of a woman's foot.
▪ The EVA midsole and PE insole allow for flexibility in the forefoot with greater rigidity in the heel, giving the wearer the support they expect from Zamberlan with the flexibility desired for light hiking.
▪ GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot.
▪ Resolable in the US
▪ Made in Italy