Your shopping cart is empty
Items in cart: 0
Total items: $ 0.00
The item has been added to your cartGo to cart
You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cartGo to cart
Part of our X-Active collection, the 217 Free Blast GTX is a low-cut hiker that combines GORE-TEX construction with a grippy, stable Vibram® Junko outsole. An Italian-made hiker that's fast and light, the Free Blast brings versatile comfort, style, and performance to a wide range of outdoor activities, from hiking to scouting, shed hunting, adventure travel, and more.
▪ The Zamberlan X-Active last provides maximum comfort for fast hiking
▪ A highly-anatomical Vibram Junko outsole provides extra width in the heel and forefoot for added stability, while the Megagrip compound grants superior grip through both wet and dry conditions.
▪ Soft, max-cushioning EVA midsoles and PE insoles allow for flexibility in the forefoot with greater rigidity in the heel, giving the wearer added support.
▪ Leather-free, suede-effect microfiber uppers and a flexible gusset are made from a new generation of sustainable synthetic material.
▪ PU toe rands ensure durability and protection for your boot and foot in a variety of terrain.
▪ Climbing lace styling provides a distinctive look and enhanced fit.
▪ GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the shoe.
▪ Resolable in the US
▪ Made in Italy