The 219 Anabasis Mid GTX is a lightweight fast hiker, designed to fit between the freedom of movement of a trail running shoe and the support/protection of a hiking boot. Even with an ultralight design, the Anabasis stays true to its mountain performance roots with durable, leather-free uppers, GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membranes, and a supremely stable Vibram Junko outsole with Megagrip. The result is a lightweight, mid-height speed hiker with outstanding comfort, traction, and durability to travel swiftly and confidently on any trail.
▪ The Zamberlan X-Active last provides maximum comfort for fast hiking
▪ A highly-anatomical Vibram Junko outsole provides extra width in the heel and forefoot for added stability, while the Megagrip compound grants superior grip through both wet and dry conditions.
▪ Soft, max-cushioning EVA midsoles and PE insoles allow for flexibility in the forefoot with greater rigidity in the heel, giving the wearer added support.
▪ A mid-height construction offers a blend of protection and mobility.
▪ Leather-free uppers and a flexible, microfiber gusset are made from a new generation of sustainable synthetic materials.
▪ GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot.
▪ Resolable in the US.
▪ Made in Italy