The Ferrari of Italian boots, the Zamberlan 1030 Sella NW GTX RR is a full-featured modern boot leveraging best-in-class craftsmanship, technology, and design. The Sella is Zamberlan's most distinguished Norwegian Welted boot and is built for backcountry excursions where rugged durability, reliability, waterproof and breathable performance, and comfort are essential.
▪ Impressive 2.8mm Waxed Tuscan leather uppers in a 9-inch tall design for extra protection above the ankle and lower leg
▪ Leather uppers are lined first with Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes for waterproof and breathable protection guaranteed for the life of the boot.
▪ Perforated calf leather liners overlay the Gore-Tex to give the feel of a fully leather-lined boot, while prolonging and better matching the life of the Gore-Tex membranes to that of the rest of the boot
▪ Leather uppers are pre-treated with Hydrobloc during the tanning process to prevent moisture from penetrating the leather and to prolong the life of the leather
▪ The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack sole is attached to the upper with the most reliable Norwegian Welted construction available today. Norwegian Welt is a two-stitch process permanently attaching the upper to the midsole and creating a clean platform for resoling time and time again, allowing for many years of use with proper care
▪ Zamberlan Vibram Nortrack outsoles employ bi-density PU midsoles for comfort and stability, at a significantly lighter weight than traditional rubber outsoles used in other Norwegian Welted boots
▪ Nortrack outsoles feature a toe off zone, downhill braking, a reliable heel strike tread, and lugs that are cross functional for a variety of outdoor activities, including backpacking, hunting, and outdoor work
▪ Treat both upper and calf leather lining with Hydrobloc conditioning cream to maintain a long life for the leather
▪ Lasted with the ZBPK Performance Fit backpacking last for comfortable performance in a variety of outdoor activities
▪ Made in Italy