GIFT WITH PURCHASE: Receive a free Hydrobloc® Leather Conditioning Cream when you purchase a pair of 1023 Latemar boots. GWP will be automatically added to cart at checkout.
The Zamberlan 1023 Latemar NW is a modern classic perfectly melding old world craftsmanship with new world materials. The Latemar NW is our most popular leather-lined, Norwegian Welted boot and is built for backcountry excursions where rugged durability, reliability, and comfort are required, be it for work or pleasure.
▪ True single-piece, 2.8mm Waxed Tuscan leather uppers are extremely reliable and help prevent moisture from entering the boot without using a membrane
▪ Leather uppers pre-treated with Hydrobloc during the tanning process to prevent moisture from penetrating the leather and to prolong the life of the leather
▪ Uppers are molded with the Zamberlan FWS (Foot Wrapping System) process for superior fit and comfort
▪ The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack sole is attached to the upper with the most reliable Norwegian Welted construction available today. Norwegian Welt is a two-stitch process permanently attaching the upper to the midsole and creating a clean platform for resoling time and time again, allowing for many years of use with proper care
▪ Zamberlan Vibram Nortrack outsoles employ bi-density PU midsoles for comfort and stability, at a significantly lighter weight than traditional rubber outsoles used in other Norwegian Welted boots
▪ Nortrack outsoles feature a toe off zone, downhill braking, a reliable heel strike tread, and lugs that are cross-functional for a variety of outdoor activities, including backpacking, hunting, and outdoor work
▪ Calf leather lining runs from the toes to the ankle and is soft, supple, and pretreated with Hydrobloc
▪ Treat both upper and calf leather lining with Hydrobloc conditioning cream to maintain a long life for the leather
▪ Lasted with the ZBPK Performance Fit backpacking last for comfortable performance in a variety of outdoor activities
▪ Made in Italy