Zamberlan's special edition boot, the Z85 Gardena NW GTX, perfectly exemplifies the tradition, technicity, and beauty of the Zamberlan brand since its inception in 1929. Part of the unrivaled Icona collection of Norwegian and Goodyear Welted boots, the Z85 Gardena NW GTX features exemplary fit, performance, and durability.
▪ An exclusive Zamberlan Vibram NorWalk outsole with a dual-density PU wedge for both comfort and lightweight performance
▪ Norwegian Welted construction perfectly marries the outsole to the beautiful, waxed Tuscan leather uppers. Norwegian Welting is the oldest and most reliable construction method available in footwear today
▪ Outsoles are easily resolable by cobblers thanks to the nylon plating system inherent in Zamberlan Norwegian Welted boots
▪ Inside the uppers, Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes waterproof breathability, guaranteed for the life of your boot by Gore-Tex
▪ The Z85 is lasted using the ZCSL last, for a slightly lower volume fit than the ZBPK last used in other Norwegian Welted models. This fit is a bit more technical making the boot perfect for backpacking, hiking, or everyday outdoor use
▪ Soft calf leather collars line the collar and exterior ankle area adding to the boot's comfort
▪ Made in Italy