Part of Zamberlan’s Goodyear Welt collection of lifestyle boots and shoes, the 1132 Siena GW is a very clean, classic and beautiful example of Zamberlan craftsmanship. A cousin of the more rugged Norwegian Welt boots by Zamberlan, the Goodyear Welt collection is geared more towards lifestyle applications over backcountry use.
▪ Goodyear Welt construction, which is a highly durable method that also allows for easy, repeated resoling and exceptional aesthetics
▪ The outsole of the Siena is the Vibram Genepy, a very lightweight, soft and comfortable outsole designed for greater flexibility and comfort
▪ Chromium-free Waxed Tuscan full-grain leather uppers are beautifully assembled in a simple and clean design perfect for hiking city streets or relaxing at the cabin
▪ These leathers are truly the finest made in Tuscany and are both environmentally friendly and water resistant given the Hydrobloc treatment infused into each pair during the tanning process
▪ Calf-leather linings blissfully wrap the foot and create a cozy environment, as only leather-lined boots are able
▪ Packaged with brown and orange lace sets
▪ Made in Italy