Part of Zamberlan’s Goodyear Welt collection of lifestyle boots and shoes, the 1131 Arco GTX GW is an extremely unique and beautiful example of Zamberlan craftsmanship. A cousin of the more rugged Norwegian Welt boots by Zamberlan, the Goodyear Welt collection is geared more towards lifestyle applications over backcountry use.
▪ Goodyear Welt construction for a highly durable construction, which also allows for easy, repeated resoling and exceptional aesthetics
▪ A Vibram Genepy outsole made to be very lightweight, soft and comfortable for greater flexibility and lifestyle applications
▪ Chromium-free Tuscan Nubuck leather uppers are contrasted in a striking and classic two-tone design perfect for hiking city streets or chopping wood at the cabin. These soft and rich leathers are both environmentally friendly and water resistant given the Hydrobloc treatment infused into each pair during the tanning process
▪ Leather uppers are soft and unstructured for supreme comfort
▪ Gore-Tex linings create a waterproof and breathable environment to keep your feet dry and comfortable no matter the environment
▪ Packaged with brown and orange lace sets
▪ Made in Italy