The Zamberlan 1000 Baltoro GTX RR embodies exceptional durability, incredible support, and stability, as well as a very high level of comfort required for extreme backcountry use in a surprisingly lightweight package.
The slim design is wrapped around the foot with Zamberlan's anatomical ZTECH last and fit, adding to its precision. The Baltoro is an exceptional companion for long backpacking and hunting trips in harsh backcountry conditions, and perhaps your new best friend.
▪ Perwanger leather uppers made from the very best leather available today. Perwanger uppers are ideal for durability and resistance against rocks, brush and harsh usage over time
▪ PU coated rubber rands on the toe box and heel enhance durability in harsh conditions while helping to prevent delamination
▪ Vibram® Mulaz EVO outsole with dual-density PU midsole, featuring specific lugs designed for high traction and broad support on rocky terrain allow for a high degree of edging, toe-in, and easier elevation gain with or without heavy loads
▪ Semi-PCS (professional crampon system) capability is seamlessly integrated into the outsole design for those moments when a semi-automatic crampon is needed
▪ ZTECH technical fit, same as used in Zamberlan alpine applications, is more anatomical and allows for greater feel of the ground and more precise footing
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes are guaranteed waterproof and breathable
▪ Anti-corrosion hardware with easy-pass design allows for less lace wear and tear on the laces
▪ The 800 gram weight is lighter than many backpacking boots, enhancing the rugged appeal of the Baltoro
▪ Handcrafted in Italy
Perwanger® leather with Hydrobloc® treatment - Cordura®