The Zamberlan 103 Hike Lite RR is a highly comfortable and lightweight hiking shoe made for comfort for both on-trail and everyday use. A Zamberlan staff favorite!
Be sure to use the ZTRL sizing chart on our size chart page for a better fit as this style runs long.
▪ The Vibram Pillow outsole is designed to maximize grip on both trails and hard surfaces like
▪ A climbing zone on the sole allows for strong toe-off, while the wide tread is grippy and comfortable
▪ EVA midsoles ensure comfort while minimizing weight
▪ The lacing system is designed for comfort during the hike, while the soft yet supportive
▪ Hydrobloc split-grain leathers wrap comfortably around the foot
▪ Soft mesh collars ensure comfort and reduce rub
▪ Rubber toe rands are improved over prior versions and provide wear protection for the leather uppers
▪ Mesh liners aid breathability and a high degree of moisture-wicking
▪ Soft Cordura tongues offer superior fit and flex, breathability, and of course, comfort without compromising weight
▪ The ZTRL Zamberlan Generous Fit last allows for a slightly ampler fit
▪ Made in Europe