The Zamberlan 980 Outfitter GTX RR is Zamberlan's most venerable backcountry hunting boot perfect for Elk, Mule Deer, and lower-level sheep hunting where support, comfort, durability, and performance are required. The 980 Outfitter is ideal for carrying heavier loads and hiking through rough and steep backcountry and mountain terrain.
▪ The Zamberlan Vibram StarTrek soles with dual-density PU midsoles (one for comfort, one for support), a TPU stabilizer for torsional rigidity, and a tread with an excellent downhill brake, a toe climbing zone, grippy lugs are easy to clean, and a heel strike zone
▪ ZBPK performance lasts are designed to provide the ultimate in comfort while supporting the requirements for both precision on the mountain as well as comfort with heavier loads
▪ A sleek 3/4 RRS (Rubber Rand System), constructed using an improved rubber compound with improved elasticity, also features a beveled under-edge to prevent catching and peeling
▪ 2.8mm Hydrobloc Tuscan nubuck leather uppers ensure the greatest protection from water and snow and the Zamberlan RRS (rubber rand system) protects the foot and ankle as well as prevents the leather from deterioration caused by cracking, cuts and scratches
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof protection and breathability for the life of the boot
▪ 11" height protects the leg up to the calf against thick brush, debris, and snow
▪ Made in Italy